Just got my second elongated from Ben!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
hey guys, long time no talk loll.. i been working alot so i haven't been on as much.. but i just got my the new addition to my family about 2 hours ago!! its a beautiful little elongated hatchling from BEN F. from the forum...( AWESOME PERSON TO DEAL WITH..DEF WOULD REFER HIM TO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A NEW TORT, ILL DO A FULL REVIEW LATER THIS WEEK) .. any way the new tort is sooo beautiful..i chose this one specifically because her coloring is completely different from tootsie's coloring. (tootsie is my first elongated) ... the new tort literally has a caramel color for pretty much the whole shell..with some very beautiful darker markings in the middle of the scutes.. the minute i opened the box and took her out, her eyes were wide open, and her head poped right out at me..she is very alert and active...i was happy with my first tort purchase..but this one was better... i was expecting her to be sluggish and hide for a few days..but the minute i put her in the enclosure shes started walking around every were to investigate.. i could not ask for a better animal...and i could have not asked for a better person to get it from (which i'll go into to detail in my full review later this week, but to make that story short...Ben was great..and so isnt the tort i received from him... thanks ben!!!).. ill post some pics later on too!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Fantastic. Ben is an extraordinary guy. His specimens are great. I have gotten a few things from him as well. Very good guy.

Benjamin

5 Year Member
zone 7b
IBeenEasy said:
hey guys, long time no talk loll.. i been working alot so i haven't been on as much.. but i just got my the new addition to my family about 2 hours ago!! its a beautiful little elongated hatchling from BEN F. from the forum...( AWESOME PERSON TO DEAL WITH..DEF WOULD REFER HIM TO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A NEW TORT, ILL DO A FULL REVIEW LATER THIS WEEK) .. any way the new tort is sooo beautiful..i chose this one specifically because her coloring is completely different from tootsie's coloring. (tootsie is my first elongated) ... the new tort literally has a caramel color for pretty much the whole shell..with some very beautiful darker markings in the middle of the scutes.. the minute i opened the box and took her out, her eyes were wide open, and her head poped right out at me..she is very alert and active...i was happy with my first tort purchase..but this one was better... i was expecting her to be sluggish and hide for a few days..but the minute i put her in the enclosure shes started walking around every were to investigate.. i could not ask for a better animal...and i could have not asked for a better person to get it from (which i'll go into to detail in my full review later this week, but to make that story short...Ben was great..and so isnt the tort i received from him... thanks ben!!!).. ill post some pics later on too!
Thank you! I very pleased to know of the safe arrival and that you are happy with the little tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.