just found in the turtle enclosure-

ColleenT

Location (City and/or State)
Lehigh Valley Pa
I was looking for 2 of my females and instead i found these. They feel fresh, and i candled them and there is a yolk-ish looking thing on the top sides. i kept them in the position i found them. They are in the reptile incubator right now.

turteggs_zpsrfmynx6m.jpg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I was looking for 2 of my females and instead i found these. They feel fresh, and i candled them and there is a yolk-ish looking thing on the top sides. i kept them in the position i found them. They are in the reptile incubator right now.

turteggs_zpsrfmynx6m.jpg
The one in the left looks like it's already Chalked.

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
idk if they are fertile or not, i'll give them a chance. I don't really need any baby turtles but they sure are cute.

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
No, they are box turtle eggs. i live in Pennsylvania. My turtle enclosure is fenced with hardware cloth to ensure nothing can get in, but the mice can still squeeze in there. So i took the eggs for the incubator.
Wow those are tiny, I have seen box turtle eggs and are way bigger than That, thanks for correcting me. Hope they hatch

Relic

Here

turteggs_zpsrfmynx6m.jpg
Definitely box turtle sized eggs. After years of digging-up three toed nests, they look exactly right in line. I'd say your chances for success are very good. I once found a clutch deposited in the small concrete pool inside my pen. No idea how long they had been underwater - perhaps overnight. Other turtles had been in the water and bounced them all around, as well. I removed them, incubated them, and every one of them hatched. I'm optimistic you'll have two more babies in a couple of months...whether you want them or not!