Just an introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sungmina

5 Year Member
Hi!

I'm Mina! I am a 20-something, graduated from University of Florida and currently work as a concept artist for a video game company in FL. This sounds like a personals ad...

Anyways! I have kept various reptiles (lizards and snakes) for over 10 years, and currently own and breed crested and chahoua geckos. You can see a fairly updated gallery of my collection here: Mina's iHerp

I just purchased my first tortoise from a member on this board (CGKeith) and I am so excited get her later this week. My good friend that I met through geckos (Meg90) referred me to this forum (and to Keith's ad) and was kind enough to get me hooked on torts after sharing pictures of her lovely Novalee. She is also walking me through tort care which I am thankful for!

Here is a picture of my new prob. female Antakyan X Golden Greek (photo taken by CGKeith):
IMG_1940.jpg

And her new home (don't worry I built the dirt up to the edges so she won't have any tipping fiascos.) I have plexi to cover the dirt side, I just need to get it cut today, and it is a 50 qt under the bed style sterilite tub.
SDC16639.jpg

Forgot to add... the boyfriend and I wanted to name her 'Tank' but I felt that it was not 'girly' enough. And seeing as the baby is prob. female, we are calling her 'Tankerbell'. If she changes her mind and wants to be a boy, we will just shorten the name to Tank xD

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
Welcome to the forum. I am sure some Greek lovers will jump in soon to give you some help and assistance, soon. Enjoy your new addition...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new baby. CGKeith is a great seller and respected member here, so you made a good choice there. Nice to hear Meg's name too although we don't see her too often lately. Tell her to check in and say "Hi" once in while, will ya'?

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hello Mina welcome to the TFO :)what nice little Golden Greek you have :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Mina:

Welcome to the forum!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
welcome
Tank is a common name it sounds powerful I have a desert tortoise named tank and little sulcata named "little tank"

Status
Not open for further replies.