Just adopted a Leopard and a Russian in Oregon

Ora H

Location (City and/or State)
North Bend
Hello! I have been learning so much from the forum these past couple weeks, since I’d gotten Maya, the Leopard Tortoise, who I was told was a Sulcata and who is recovering from a URI. Raphael the Russian seems pretty healthy, although his conditions were not great. He was a replacement from PetCo. Most likely wild caught probably needs to be dewormed. I decided to take the plunge since I’ve been missing my ornate box turtle Abby, who passed away several years ago. Her box mate Ruthie is still alive. They lived together for many years, though now I know they probably ddon’t care for it all that much, and Ruthie is not needing another roommate still, looking forward to caring for our new additions the best I can ! Thanks for such a great support, Tortoise forum!

Ora H

North Bend
There’s Ruthie, with coco coir, she’s never had any in her box before

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
So great! Congratulations

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and welcome. Your leopard tortoise is very beautiful.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Excellent! Thank you! I would love some tips on keeping a leopard happy and healthy here ❤️

I regularly post about my tortoise on our IG and FB pages. Search Crawling Critters Zoo and you'll find me. I just posted about my heated tortoise house yesterday.