Just a quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Hi all I have not left the forum, I check in from time to time, I just don't post much this past few months. I was house hunting and taking care of personal stuff. I am currenly in escrow and am getting ready to have surgery, finally, on my hand. So you will still see little of me until mid to late June. Then hopefully I will be back more. Just wanted to give you all an update.

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Good luck with the house and your hand! Let us know how everything goes =]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
1549678oscn72rk7d.gif

Hope all goes well.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Yeah Robyn! I've been missing you, and all the beautiful pictures of your crew! Come back! I want to see how much Bounce has grown!

Hope you feel better soon!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Hope everything goes well for you Robyn. We'll be looking forward to Spring flowers and seeing you too.

M

Maggie Cummings

I've missed you, thanks for the update...Give use more after your surgery

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Good luck with your surgery Robyn. Where is your new house located? Congratulations on that I bet your tortoises are very excited. :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Robyn! Come back! :cool:

I fully agree to the utmost extent with all of the above posts; we miss you, we hope the surgery goes smoothly and you regain full use of your hand so you can sit around and type TFO posts. ;)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
thanks all for the lovely thoughts and sentaments. Love the pic Yvonne. I expect to have a total recovery (better than new, well almost) with my hand. And my new home will be just a few miles from where I live now. But it will be mine. And I have a large back yard for my shelled friends. I have missed all of you and Meg I promise to post pics of bounce and others when I get done moving.
Laura I have lots of help my daughter, son-inlaw and the gang (I call it the army) will be helping me move. But of course packing is up to me mostely, but not because I haven't gotten offers just cause I'm a control freak. LOL. I have been told that no one-no one is willing to move the tortoises. They all told me that will be exclusively my job as they do not want any mishaps. LMAO. they are all capable and I am sure it will go off without much of a hitch. I've promised Pizza and Beer/Rootbeer for the kids but only AFTER the moveing is completed. Talk with you all later.
And again Thanks.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Moving forces you to inventory everything you own. Sometimes it's overwhelming to confront the sheer volume of "stuff" the average person possesses. Your brain then has to evaluate each item and determine whether it's a "keep", "give away", or "throw out." You also remember WHAT you own and have been keeping in a dark box in a corner for years. :cool:

For me, clearing the clutter helps to clear the brain...if I can manage to discard a small portion of my packrat husband's enormous collection of junk, that is. :p

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Good to see you Robyn. best wishes on the surgery and the move. I would offer to loan you my trailer but then you'd know have one and might ask me to help move, so I really don't have a trailer you can borrow (unless you need it). I think you live fairly close to me. What city are you moving to? (If you want to say)

Dawna

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Robyn, I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were. Best of luck with your surgery and a big congrats on your house! Just gave Squirt a bath today. She's doing well and getting big. Be well and keep us posted.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Thanks all. I will only be moving a few miles from where I am now. I will still be in San Bernardino, CA. I already have a small army set up to help me move and I am renting a truck with a lift gate to make it easier for everyone. And my daughter has a trailer so Dawna I think your pretty safe but I thank you. And I will try hard not to call on you. LOL.
Dee Thank you for the update on Squirt. I will be looking forward to seeing pics of her in the spring, though I know she does not hibernate. Pics in spring are always so pretty. Well back to work now. Talk with you all later. I really miss you guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.