jokes

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
question why does the bride wear white?

answer so the dishwasher matches the stove :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I maid goes to ask the wife for a raise. the wife said give me 3 reasons why I should give you a raise. the maid says number one I'm a better cook than you. The wife says who told you that? the maid says your husband did. the maid says I'm a better clothes washer that you. The Wife says who told you that? the maid said your husband did. the maid says number 3 I'm better in bed than you. the wife says and who told you that? the maid says in a very loud voice the driver did. The wife says if you lower your voice I'll give you a raise

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I maid goes to ask the wife for a raise. the wife said give me 3 reasons why I should give you a raise. the maid says number one I'm a better cook than you. The wife says who told you that? the maid says your husband did. the maid says I'm a better clothes washer that you. The Wife says who told you that? the maid said your husband did. the maid says number 3 I'm better in bed than you. the wife says and who told you that? the maid says in a very loud voice the driver did. The wife says if you lower your voice I'll give you a raise

Can't decide who worse, the maid or the wife :p