jokes

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
A woman arrives at the pearly gates
...and meets Saint Peter. She says, "I was supposed to look up my husband when I got here." Saint Peter asks, "What's his name?" She answers, "Smith."
Saint Peter replies, "I've got hundreds of thousands of Smiths here, could you narrow it down a little?"
She responds, "His name is John Smith." Saint Peter says, "I got thousands of John Smiths here, could you narrow it down a little?"
She answers, "He's got red hair."
He replies, "I have hundreds of red haired John Smiths here, could you narrow it down a little?"
She responds, "Well, he told me to always remain faithful to his memory, or else he'd roll over in his grave!"
Saint Peter says, "Oh, you mean Pinwheel Smith!"

My wife told me she wanted to see a huge diamond for her birthday So I took her to a baseball game

So a blonde cop pulls over a blonde driver...
The blonde cop says "I need to see your license". The blonde driver digs through her purse for awhile, and says "I can't find it. What does it look like?".
So the cop, making a rectangle with her hands, says "it's rectangular, and has your picture on it". The blonde driver searches through her purse but can't find it. She finally comes up with the only rectangular item, a small mirror.
She looks at it, shrugs, and hands it to the blonde cop. The blonde cop looks at it, shrugs, and hands it back to the blonde driver. "Oh, you can go" the blonde cop says "I didn't realize you were a cop".

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Just one. But only if the light bulb really wants to change.

Two blondes are on a hike through the woods n They come across some tracks and stop to figure out what type they are. One blonde insists they're bobcat tracks, the other thinks they're moose tracks. Before they can figure it out, the train hits them.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Not fair to the blonde....but it is funny.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I have blond hairs in my beard, my arm hairs turn blonde too. I think it's because I work outside all day though.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Those are great. Yes the blonde ones are too funny. Really laughed at the cop one. So glad you are back. I so missed your jokes

yillt

This joke is lame but I will share it anyway.
What is a no eyed deer called - no idea
What is a no eyed deer with no legs called - still no idea
Still -, because he has no legs so he can't walk. Lol

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
That last joke made me laugh out loud. I am a reddish blond, it's like being dirty but sorta spicy too.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
This one is a bit “off color" but fun just the same;

Earnie said to Flo, “Flo, when I'm 70, I'm gonna marry a 20 year old lady!"
Flo said to Earnie, “Earnie, when I'm 70, I'm gonna marry me a 20 year old man!"
Earnie said,“But Flo, that's just what I said!"
To which Flo responded, “Earnie, 20 goes into 70 more than 70 goes into 20!"

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've posted this before, I believe, in a different thread.

What do you get when you cross a brown chicken and brown cow?

“Brown chicken brown cow,
Chicken brown cow.
Brown chicken brown cow,
Chicken brown cow."