Jodie's leopard and russian babies

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
For what it's worth I'm officially putting my vote of recommendation for Jodie and her babies here. She is experienced and follows the strict guidelines needed to start hatchlings on the right road. Best of all is her willingness to provide you with prompt feedback and care should you require any once you have your baby in hand.
Make no mistake, she is a winner breeder and you will not go wrong with one of her babies. Heckfire, my little leopard baby, Shebelle, is one of Jodie's and I happily proved updates with her concerning Shebelle. You don't get that with all breeders, only the upstanding ones.
(The above opinions are mine alone and may be shared by anyone ).
View attachment 215855

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
For what it's worth I'm officially putting my vote of recommendation for Jodie and her babies here. She is experienced and follows the strict guidelines needed to start hatchlings on the right road. Best of all is her willingness to provide you with prompt feedback and care should you require any once you have your baby in hand.
Make no mistake, she is a winner breeder and you will not go wrong with one of her babies. Heckfire, my little leopard baby, Shebelle, is one of Jodie's and I happily proved updates with her concerning Shebelle. You don't get that with all breeders, only the upstanding ones.
(The above opinions are mine alone and may be shared by anyone ).
View attachment 215855
What he said :) I have one of her Russian babies and he is doing great. I have personally seen her set up, all her tortoises have great enclosures, get good amounts of sunshine, great diet, and overall great care. She cares about the animals. And she's very willing to answer questions, I probably drove her insane asking her questions when I got Luka but she never hesitated to answer them.