Jackson's Chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarok

5 Year Member
I went to the reptile expo. I am not really sure how or why but somehow I ended up with a pair of Jackson's chameleons......
DSCN4554.jpg

DSCN4552.jpg

DSCN4553.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I love chameleons. I had a couple veil babies but unfortunately they didn't live very long. Yours looks great.

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
If they are both male your going to have alot of fighting till one is dead. I had these for a long while.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I would like to get a chameleon on day if I can convience the other half... They are so cool...

Cadance

5 Year Member
I have a male Jackson they are very cool! He is very demanding in care though keeping humidity up and spraying his cage about 3 times a day so he has something to drink but he is very sweet and I love him!!! I would maybe put a live plant in there with them it helps with the humidity and will give them more coverage for hiding! Also if you aren't a part of the Chameleonforums.com it is a great place to get questions answered!! Very cool looking Jackson you have there though :)

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
I love Jackson's, someday when I have the time to give I want one. Your's are beautiful :)

yarok

5 Year Member
Yea I kinda have an addiction. I love animals but I am highly allergic to fur and feathers. So I am kind of obsessed with reptiles. I have a Sulcata Tortoise, savannah Monitor and now 2 Jackson's Chameleons. I also bought my brother a Pacman frog when I was at the reptile expo. I love all my animals and take very good care of them but I always want more. If any of you share this addiction/Obsession please feel free to share your collection (Pics would be wonderful). Thanks guys.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
I had Jacksons, and Vailed, and a male panther. I did OK with the Panther, but the Vails and Jacksons were not long for the world. I think they can be very difficult to care for in NY. Keep an eye on his eyes, as they will be early indications that there is a humidity problem.

I wish you luck. I would love to have healthy Jacksons.

Status
Not open for further replies.