Jack the sulcata

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
About 10 years before my grandfather died, when he was in his mid 80's, he decided he needed a new car. That was perfectly reasonable. When he came home with a brand new fully kitted Evo, (just recently introduced to the US at the time) we were a bit startled. He said, "Well, I liked the lancer and this one is even better. Why should I not get the better one? I like to go fast!"
Thats so funny!!! Before I got my rogue I had a veloster sport that was a manual and one day my nana and I traded cars because I needed the suv. Well, it had been a LOT of years since she had driven a stick, plus my car was build to hug the road and be crazy sensitive to anything you do... so she got in my car, slowly backed up and started to go towards the main road, I was right behind her in the envoy. So we are at the stop sign and I'm waiting for her to pull out and what does she do??? She does a burn out in my car and fish tails out of there! I hadn't even done that yet! ??
I called her later and asked what that was about and all she said was your car is zippy! I think i have whiplash! ???