Jack the sulcata

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Jack will be leaving this saturday to live in his new home in SC. My dad is up visiting this week and he will be traveling back with him saturday. Its a friend of my dads who also has 3 20 year old burmese mountain tortoises. Its gonna be sad not having my lil buddyaround anymore but at least i know he will have much more room and a lot more outside time as well as a heated barn when needed. Thank you everybody who followed this thread and for all ur compliments. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions in life but im confident its the right decision.

Zoeclare

Uk
Jack will be leaving this saturday to live in his new home in SC. My dad is up visiting this week and he will be traveling back with him saturday. Its a friend of my dads who also has 3 20 year old burmese mountain tortoises. Its gonna be sad not having my lil buddyaround anymore but at least i know he will have much more room and a lot more outside time as well as a heated barn when needed. Thank you everybody who followed this thread and for all ur compliments. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions in life but im confident its the right decision.
I'm so sorry! Sometimes the best decisions are the hardest to make. As you know the person Jack is going to can you still visit and get updates?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I'm so sorry!!! I know that was really hard ? im glad you will probably still be able to pop in on him. And you better not be a stranger either!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Ill be defin getting a med sized tortoise in the future. Most likely a burmese star

Zoeclare

Uk
only joking stars are beautiful, am I right in thinking the burmese are slightly bigger and hardier?