IVORY SULCATA THREAD: Aladar's Babies! (ULTRA PHOTO HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
A few more antics courtesy of IT-2...he was grazing in the new bed I just started. As he was making merry, he fell into a hole...HA! HA! That hole was one of Monstro's footprints! But you can't keep a good man down...no matter how little the odds favor him... :)
DSC_0328 (3).JPG DSC_0329 (3).JPG DSC_0330 (3).JPG DSC_0331 (3).JPG DSC_0333 (3).JPG
@littleginsu ...just because she seems to favor IT-2 over all others ;)

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
Today I read the whole thread for the first time. It is amazing and I enjoyed it so much. The ITs are so adorable. Your photography and captions are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing their growth and adventures.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Was IT-2 able to right himself again, or did you have to turn him back upright? :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Nop
Was IT-2 able to right himself again, or did you have to turn him back upright? :)
Nope...9 times out of 10...they are able to manage it themselves! And this was no exception...;)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
hehehehe..... looks like they are saying to each other "what is this green thing and what are WE suppost to do with it?"

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
hehehehe..... looks like they are saying to each other "what is this green thing and what are WE suppost to do with it?"
If they were outside...I'd pulverize the cactus. But, since they're in the chamber, I figure I'd let them work at it! If they're hungry enough, I fully expect to see a few small nicks out of it... :D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
A nice day to soak...sort of! Today is just barely 75ºF. However, the spot I set the pool on is about 93ºF. I barely put any water in it...and within 15 minutes...the water temp came back 83ºF...so that sounds like optimum soaking temp to me...and they seem content!
DSC_0024.JPG
IT-1
DSC_0007.JPG
IT-2
DSC_0009.JPG
IT-3
DSC_0015.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.