Ive done went and done it now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Well guys if I'm not here tomorrow it's cuz my hubby has killed me :p whilst browsing at Petsmart today I happened apon three Gerbils, yes Gerbils. And they were so darn cute I had to get all three :D I thought hey I've got an empty aquarium why not fill it with something ;) well here are the new girls the black one is Ducky, the white/blonde one is Cera and the multi colored one is Petrie :D

image-1895643684.png

image-2432491209.png

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I might just go with the husband on this one :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I have a weakness myself for gerbils. Is hubby getting a special meal for supper tonight? :D

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm guessing more than just a special supper:) They are cute! MoonPie is going to be jealous!
If you live through tonight change your signature.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Momof4 said:
I'm guessing more than just a special supper:) .

I thought it, but wasn't brave enough to say it. :D I try to limit myself to one controversial post or comment a week. :cool: :D

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Hubby is in Wyoming working so no special meal tonight :( he's eating Macdonalds :( and you are right Kathy! Time to change my signature!!

Well i just broke the news to him and he said "We don't need no more pets love" lol I said yeah but they are so cute and active and the kids love them :p

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
My husband would wait til I was sleeping and snuff me out. :( Actually I can't have rodents. I have every confidence my schnauzer would find a way to kill them.
They are so cute so I am wishing you lots of luck :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You chicken:p. Waiting until he is out of town. :D. Cruel, very cruel. Hope to see ya around when he gets home:D. They are cute though.

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Lol I've found it's easier to get stuff when he isnt here :p

Kerryann said:
My husband would wait til I was sleeping and snuff me out. :( Actually I can't have rodents. I have every confidence my schnauzer would find a way to kill them.
They are so cute so I am wishing you lots of luck :D

I have them up hi so my shih tzu can't get to them :D

I'll try and get better pics tomorrow :D

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Mmmm, snake food...

KIDDING! Of course! :p

They are pretty cute, for gerbils! ;) I especially love Petrie! Now if I could find that coloration in a rat.. I'd be set! (Or just in even MORE trouble--like I really need another rat! I'll have to do a post one of these days sharing the ratties... And actually consider adding them to my signature, lol)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
They are adorable! When my husband was out of town, we got a kitten. We had her for almost a year before he found out. Then one day I was showing my friend some pictures of the cat sleeping in the parrot cage, and forgot that he didn't know. That's how much he paid attention to us, when he was "climbing the corporate ladder".

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
nicoleandrocky said:
love gerbils :)
i love how you have different colored ones.
get baby chicks next!

No baby chicks for me but I ALMOST got a gunea pig today lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tractor Supply just got in a shipment of chicks and ducklings. I absolutely LOVE ducklings. But, sadly, I can't have ducks in the pond with the turtles. The ducks are very destructive and I'd be digging the mud out of the pond continuously. I love it when my self control wins out! But they were SO cute!!!

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
Haha we are too much alike... It's hard for me to pass up a random animal purchase as well! Especially with an empty aquarium!! Haha

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I had to start throwing the empties away. I used to use my son as the one that wanted the animals. Now he is 14 and doesn't back me up so much any more. Now I just have to take the blame myself. I think everyone knew it was me all along anyway. Thankfully my hubby doesn't care. For someone that never had a pet before me, he is very good. He got three dogs, a cat, a bird, pot belly pig and fish and a warning of my love for animals when he got me. That was 20 years ago and he has excepted every thing in between since :D

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I am just as bad :( My husband will not allow me to go to any anamial adoption because he knows I will come home with something I just cant resist

Status
Not open for further replies.