It's Yvonne's birthday!!!! (emysemys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I can't believe that I missed this thread. Thank you Yvonne for your generosity and kindness toward me when I needed a friend. You are always there for us when we need you. So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY....I hope every day of your life you will find happiness....hugs.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Happy Birthday to TFO's Most Valuable Asset. No single person has welcomed more newbies (and made them FEEL welcome)nor calmed so many storms as Yvonne! This Forum wouldn't be half of what it is without her!

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Happy Birthday!! Your such a nice person!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you everyone! It really makes me feel good to read all these nice posts! (and, damn! I wish I had speakers. But, I'm sure when I opened the window, that I heard Terry Allen Hall's voice in there, just singin' away!!)

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Yvonne has always been so kind and patient with people so she deserves some real credit--and not just on her birthday.
She would probably like to forget it anyway as I like to forget mine.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Happy Birthday Yvonne :D Hope your having a great day.

Danny

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
emysemys said:
Thank you everyone! It really makes me feel good to read all these nice posts! (and, damn! I wish I had speakers. But, I'm sure when I opened the window, that I heard Terry Allen Hall's voice in there, just singin' away!!)

Actually, that was the original version, by the Beatles...'cause you deserve the very best! :cool:

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE:tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:FROM ALL OF YOUR TORTOISE FRIENDS!!!!!!

Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.