It's Yvonne's birthday!!!! (emysemys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68merc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Fresno, CA
Happy birthday Yvonne!
Thanks for all the help and inspiration here on the forum and thanks for the baby CDT's.

HappyTortoise

5 Year Member
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Birthday Yvonne,

I hope you have a wonderful day and know how much the people here appreciate what you do and how much you help out. Thank you.

Sincerely,

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YVONNE.

You have been very helpful to me in my short time on this site. You do not know how far your words of encourgagement have lifted me. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your day.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Happy Birthday, Thanks For All The Great Info and Helping Others Too!
:)

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Happy Birthday Yvonne you are a great asset to this forum!!! You take your time with each post and welcome most members that join here. Thank you for all the info you have brought to this forum. :) :) :)

jrholls

5 Year Member
Maine
Very happy birthday Yvonne! We really do appreciate all of your work here :) So does Little Bo Fat Fat :tort:

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
Hippo birdie 2 ewe, hippo birdie 2 ewe, hippo birdie, hippo birdie, hippo birdie 2 ewe! I hope it is awesome!

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Happy Birthday! Make it a merry one filled with turtle and tortoise happiness!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
wrmitchell22 said:
Hippo birdie 2 ewe, hippo birdie 2 ewe, hippo birdie, hippo birdie, hippo birdie 2 ewe! I hope it is awesome!

:D! :D!! Sitting here chuckling over that one!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No comment

M

Maggie Cummings

I have been a member of TFO since 2008 and there's 2 things today that really have surprised me. First thing is I don't think that anybody has ever had 3 pages of birthday wishes. I really think that has to be some sort of a record. My sister is a very special person. She is one of the few totally nice people I know. She works very hard for TFO doing things voluntarily that aren't really her job. Nobody ever asked her to be the Birthday Fairy, that was her idea. She does other things behind the scenes that I won't mention. We are very different people her and I, and I know that I embarrass her often in our lives and I am sure that she wishes she had a different type of sister. But I am not embarrassed to say that I love my sister and I am very glad she is the type of person that she is. She's a very honorable person and you can trust her to keep her word. And boy, is she gonna be mad when she reads this, I'm embarrassing her yet again. Happy birthday sis...

And the second thing that I am very surprised at today is that David (dmmj) finally had no comment...:p:tort:

Benjamin

5 Year Member
zone 7b
Have a wonderful day!
I bet the manouria are planning a party for you.:tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.