It's someone very specials Birthday

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I should just stay quiet and allow all of you to honor me today, however, it wouldn't be right. Here's what my personal page here on the forum says about me:

Status Message:
Current Status:
Doing my best to save turtles and tortoises, one animal at a time.
  • Male
  • Female
  • (unspecified)
Date of Birth:
Jul 7, 1938

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
. . . but it IS the first day of my 2017 year. So let's all celebrate!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well ! You be as happy as we all want you to be ! Wishing you all the blessings !

Thank you, Grandpa, but today is NOT my birthday. I don't know where Mike got that idea, but if it comes with presents and cake and ice cream, I'm all for it!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I should just stay quiet and allow all of you to honor me today, however, it wouldn't be right. Here's what my personal page here on the forum says about me:

Status Message:
Current Status:
Doing my best to save turtles and tortoises, one animal at a time.
  • Male
  • Female
  • (unspecified)
Date of Birth:
Jul 7, 1938

Well then this makes it your HALF Birthday!!! HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY YVONNE!!! :D;):D:<3::<3::<3:

My daughter is very fond of the "half birthday" idea. We have a little party for her every year. Really its just an excuse to have another pool party in July, but its fun all the same.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Well then this makes it your HALF Birthday!!! HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY YVONNE!!! :D;):D:<3::<3::<3:

My daughter is very fond of the "half birthday" idea. We have a little party for her every year. Really its just an excuse to have another pool party in July, but its fun all the same.
So @Tom has a heart who would have guessed it ? But I promise not to tell anybody Tom ! :)

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Happy half birthday and happy new year to all.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ah. . . the mystery is solved. When I signed up on Facebook I didn't put my real name and info because I'm not interested in having people find and contact me. I put down 1/1 as my birthday and Facebook announced it and wished me a Happy Birthday. Mike is just too much on the ball. I've corrected it now, so it is no longer my Facebook birthday. But I'm down for it being my half birthday. If Tidgy's Dad can celebrate his birthday three days in a row, I should be allowed to celebrate a birthday and a half birthday!

Thank you all for the well wishes!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Ah. . . the mystery is solved. When I signed up on Facebook I didn't put my real name and info because I'm not interested in having people find and contact me. I put down 1/1 as my birthday and Facebook announced it and wished me a Happy Birthday. Mike is just too much on the ball. I've corrected it now, so it is no longer my Facebook birthday. But I'm down for it being my half birthday. If Tidgy's Dad can celebrate his birthday three days in a row, I should be allowed to celebrate a birthday and a half birthday!

Thank you all for the well wishes!!
Indeed.
Happy Half Birthday, Yvonne.:)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Haha that's what you get for falsifying your information