Its done! (Lets be real, it will never be done)

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Taunton, MA
Wow this looks beautiful.
I also modified a garden bed but I’m a sloppier builder than you are! Very cool.
Just out of curiosity, are the half logs lining the side for your tort to explore or do they serve a purpose?
Just to explore

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Taunton, MA
This enclosure is beautiful and I'm hoping to build one modeled after yours asap! Can I ask how you attached the corrugated roof piece and if it allows for air flow/if you have an extra vent? My Tort is a red footed so he needs high heat and humidity, which I've struggled to keep in the enclosure in the past.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation!
I used 1x2 for the frame (it would be more sturdy to add an additional support 1x3 in the middle which I did not do) the panels have a piece of plastic made for them to attach to the wood. (These have a name but im drawing a blank, i gor everything at home depot) it has some airflow at the ridges no need for extra vents.

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Taunton, MA
20200924_193553.jpg20200924_193546.jpg20200924_193538.jpgadadded pond liner t o help with humidity, added some live and some fake plants.. he loves his rocky area and loves climbing on the bridges and over the logs