It's been awhile

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Here is my little guy he was 2 inches when I got him
Cute, though there's quite a lot of pyramiding. Where do you live and it that dry back there? Do you give him daily soaks in warm water? If not, please do so.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Cute, though there's quite a lot of pyramiding. Where do you live and it that dry back there? Do you give him daily soaks in warm water? If not, please do so.
I live is Southern California and he does not have a lot of pyramiding.. On the top of the shell towards the front he has a splits scute, that Appears to be pyramiding. A different angle would show he does not have a lot of pyramiding. A 12 inch tortoise does not need to be soaked every day. He has a huge water dish in the backyard And has the entire yard to run Around. As far as what he eats, for starters he eats my little dogs crap, grape leaves, hibiscus, weeds, cactus, pumpkin, some fruit. Have u ever raised a tortoise of this species from 2 inches to now 12 inches over a 6 year period

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I live is Southern California and he does not have a lot of pyramiding.. On the top of the shell towards the front he has a splits scute, that Appears to be pyramiding. A different angle would show he does not have a lot of pyramiding. A 12 inch tortoise does not need to be soaked every day. He has a huge water dish in the backyard And has the entire yard to run Around. As far as what he eats, for starters he eats my little dogs crap, grape leaves, hibiscus, weeds, cactus, pumpkin, some fruit. Have u ever raised a tortoise of this species from 2 inches to now 12 inches over a 6 year period
Apologies for my mistake.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love the radiated tortoises, but I love to see their faces most. They have the prettiest faces.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I'm well, and so is my sulcata. I'm just getting used to adulting now that college is over. I teach junior high special education. How about yourself? I seldom see you on here, but I am not on myself much.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I'm well, and so is my sulcata. I'm just getting used to adulting now that college is over. I teach junior high special education. How about yourself? I seldom see you on here, but I am not on myself much.

Im good, just had a few things keeping me busy