It's been a while.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston / Webster, TX
Hey, guys, It has been a year or more since Darwin and I have checked in. Life has been busy, just hard to find the time ya know? Anyway, Darwin is doing great. She is 4 years old now and though she outgrew her scale a long time ago, I guess her to be around 40 pounds? Here is the latest photo of her with my mom for scale. I told mom I can't keep doing this because Darwin is gonna squish you. lol20160907_114848.jpg

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hey, guys, It has been a year or more since Darwin and I have checked in. Life has been busy, just hard to find the time ya know? Anyway, Darwin is doing great. She is 4 years old now and though she outgrew her scale a long time ago, I guess her to be around 40 pounds? Here is the latest photo of her with my mom for scale. I told mom I can't keep doing this because Darwin is gonna squish you. lolView attachment 187869

Darwin is really sweet! Love the colour of her shell.

And welcome back.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
Thanks, guys! When I first got her, she was starting to pyramid but thanks to joining this forum and taking all of Tom's advice, she turned out pretty nice.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
Darwin is the largest 4-year-old that I have seen personally . I'm sure there are bigger but I know people first hand that have them the same age but not even half the size. I would like to see pics of other 4-year-olds.

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
What did Darwin weigh at a year and a half old if you remember? She's looking great and at this rate your going to have a really big girl in the years to come.

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
Still great weight wether it was 4 or 5 pounds. I have a month left before Tank is a year and half. He will either be right at the 3 pound mark or just shy of it.