IT'S A BOY for Neal and JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Awesome, looks like I was wrong on that one....now looking back at your previous pictures I think I was smoking something, that definitely looks male.

Hopefully he grows to be a big boy! The world needs more big male leopards in my opinion. :)

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Neal said:
Awesome, looks like I was wrong on that one....now looking back at your previous pictures I think I was smoking something, that definitely looks male.

Hopefully he grows to be a big boy! The world needs more big male leopards in my opinion. :)

Yeah, I think he will be a big boy. He will be 2 in April and he is already 7-1/4 inches.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
OH GOODIE ..... what did I win ? :D
Congrads on yer lil" fella'.....very nice tort indeed!
JD~:)

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Yep, I am happy he is a boy. Thanks for the previous opinions!!! Now I dont have to come up with another name, LOL

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
Congrats.

Is sex able to be determined sooner with animals that grow faster? I've years people say they still can't tell after 5 years.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Tortus said:
Congrats.

Is sex able to be determined sooner with animals that grow faster? I've years people say they still can't tell after 5 years.

It has more to do with size than age. So, I guess the answer is yes. If they grow big faster they will mature faster. I haven't done anything different to make him grow faster. Just in his genetics I believe.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
DesertGrandma said:
Yep, I am happy he is a boy. Thanks for the previous opinions!!! Now I dont have to come up with another name, LOL

Just Don't ask Neal about sex anymore .....<wink> ;):p;)

PS:
...Mr. Neal .... I forgot what we bet >?....;)

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
I'm never good at guessing sex as well, when I look your old thread, my guess is girl at first, but the tail is confusingly long from the slit...

Hurray to JD, and congratulations on the finding. Meaning you no need to change his name as well? :D

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
N2TORTS said:
DesertGrandma said:

Just Don't ask Neal about sex anymore .....<wink> ;):p;)

PS:
...Mr. Neal .... I forgot what we bet >?....;)

LOL, just bragging rights!!

Yellow Turtle said:
I'm never good at guessing sex as well, when I look your old thread, my guess is girl at first, but the tail is confusingly long from the slit...

Hurray to JD, and congratulations on the finding. Meaning you no need to change his name as well? :D

So glad I don't have to come up with another name. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.