Is this sulcata really worth 500$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilyloveslettuse

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
NO! I got my little Sulcata for $200 including its lights, heating pad, Tortoise Lotion, Calcium, 3 tortoise rugs, and its bath tub.

~lll

neonsparklexoxo

5 Year Member
syracuse new york
if you really want a bigger sulcata, go to your vet, mine is involved with an organization that rescues and takes in unwanted sulcatas and is willing to give them to a good home for free. (of course you should probably make a donation) so I would check into that..its just an idea. :)

jjsull33

5 Year Member
Denver, Colorado
Not defending the person selling the tort for too much, however a lot of times people don't know they have cared incorrectly for the tortoise and think it is healthy. I found my redfoot online in a very similar condition, I emailed her telling her that it wasn't worth that much and why, but I worded it very nicely, just trying to help the tort, and since I emailed her and was not rude or mean she looked into what I had said and realized I was right and the tort was not healthy, end of the story I now have 3 redfoot that I got free from her as she realized she wasn't doing it correctly. Just a thought, a nice email only take a few min and might get you a free tort that seems to need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.