Is this pellet good?

Redfoot!!!

Location (City and/or State)
Jakarta
Hi again everyone,

I found this pellet from a local aldabra owner called T-BALANCE DIET. It is made for forest tortoises and aldabras. It is supposed to prevent pyramiding. The owner I found it from has a lot of aldabras and only a couple are pyramided, and those are only minimal pyramiding. The ingredients seem ideal for them. Here they are:

2E5E6F28-6B68-425B-B1BB-F9B6B227826F.jpeg
Here is what the owners aldabras look like:

0668B8E1-2B3C-442A-AF54-51C7ADFD8E7B.jpeg

Can anybody tell me if it looks good, and if anyone has tried it out could you please tell me your experience with it? I want to try it out with my baby aldabra. Thanks.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
We don't have that food over here. Seems okay to me as far as the ingredients list, but we can't give a recommendation since we have zero experience with it.

Food, any food, does NOT prevent or cause pyramiding. Pyramiding is CAUSED by growth in conditions that are too dry. If his tortoises were grown with good hydration and humidity, that is why they are not pyramided.

Redfoot!!!

Jakarta
We don't have that food over here. Seems okay to me as far as the ingredients list, but we can't give a recommendation since we have zero experience with it.

Food, any food, does NOT prevent or cause pyramiding. Pyramiding is CAUSED by growth in conditions that are too dry. If his tortoises were grown with good hydration and humidity, that is why they are not pyramided.
Ok! I will try it out. Thanks for the information.