is this due to her ri? Please help

nicoleann2214

Location (City and/or State)
NY
guys wondering why my sulcata is doing this she keeps blowing bubbles in her water and her nostrils look clogged again what do I do? I have been giving her medicine and it seemed RO be helping but now it looks clogged again. I also posted a picture of her stool because it seems to break up into little pieces when she’s in the water I was wondering if that was normal as well?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tortoises drink through their noses AND their mouths. It's ok that he blows bubbles in the water.

Your pictures didn't post.

nicoleann2214

NY
Tortoises drink through their noses AND their mouths. It's ok that he blows bubbles in the water.

Your pictures didn't post.
I had a video but I couldn’t figure out how to upload it

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
guys wondering why my sulcata is doing this she keeps blowing bubbles in her water and her nostrils look clogged again what do I do? I have been giving her medicine and it seemed RO be helping but now it looks clogged again. I also posted a picture of her stool because it seems to break up into little pieces when she’s in the water I was wondering if that was normal as well?
What is the overnight low temp in your enclosure and how are you maintaining that temp?
What substrate are you using and how damp is it?

nicoleann2214

NY
What is the overnight low temp in your enclosure and how are you maintaining that temp?
What substrate are you using and how damp is it?
I pm’d you last night and you gave me all the information. :)