Oklahoma city

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Will do thank you
I use a bunch of Will's @Kapidolo Farms dried foods to mix in with other stuff for variety. I highly recommend them, and they will help get you through winter when you are forced to use mostly, if not all, grocery store greens.

I also like the Herbal hay from @TylerStewart at tortoisesupply.com. Its a mix of a whole bunch of dried flowers. It smells like potpourri and after an introductory period, all my tortoises love it and seek out every last crumb of it.

AgataP

Seattle, WA
I use a bunch of Will's @Kapidolo Farms dried foods to mix in with other stuff for variety. I highly recommend them, and they will help get you through winter when you are forced to use mostly, if not all, grocery store greens.

I also like the Herbal hay from @TylerStewart at tortoisesupply.com. Its a mix of a whole bunch of dried flowers. It smells like potpourri and after an introductory period, all my tortoises love it and seek out every last crumb of it.

Awesome !!! My wild roses are going crazy they bloom till late fall so I am grabbing the flowers and gonna preserve them for winter. Dehumidifier + vacuum seal. I will post later how things are going with that.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
This is what works for me. I take the flowers and spread them out on a tote lid or some cardboard. Leave them for about two weeks till they're dry. Then I grind them in a coffee grinder and store them in jars. It is a lot easier to just spend a few bucks and get it from @Kapidolo Farms though.IMG_20200625_104403998.jpgScreenshot_20200828-065625~2.png

AgataP

Seattle, WA
This is what works for me. I take the flowers and spread them out on a tote lid or some cardboard. Leave them for about two weeks till they're dry. Then I grind them in a coffee grinder and store them in jars. It is a lot easier to just spend a few bucks and get it from @Kapidolo Farms though.View attachment 304657View attachment 304658

I do have a dehydrator so it will take few hours to get it all dry.
I am sure I will buy some over this winter as I am a bit late to the flower game now