Is this a good diet.

Crush da Baum

Location (City and/or State)
Brooksville
My tort's diet consists of mainly: Testudo mix Broadleaf weeds, Mazuri, Mulberry leaves, Grape Leaves, Rose petals, prickly pear cactus pads, aloe vera, and Florida pusley. I also added wheatgrass just because one of my torts loves it. Not too much just a little. I also add the occasional grocery greens and vegetables. My supplements are ZooMed calcium powder and Miner-All. I also have this Crafted Cuisine thing form Flukers that I throw in every once in a while. Would this be a well balanced and varied diet? I have two Russian tortoises by the way.

MichaelL

Ocala, Fl
We have a wild mulberry tree in the back of our woods, which is awesome as mine love it. Only problem is, I have to climb up thirty feet every morning to get to the leaves 😂The majority of mine's diet is mulberry leaves, false dandelion, collard greens (I grow them, they are huge), florida pusley, and rose and hibiscus flowers. those are the staples, and I add other not so abundant weeds if I'm in the mood to make their lunch extra delicious.

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
We have a wild mulberry tree in the back of our woods, which is awesome as mine love it. Only problem is, I have to climb up thirty feet every morning to get to the leaves 😂The majority of mine's diet is mulberry leaves, false dandelion, collard greens (I grow them, they are huge), florida pusley, and rose and hibiscus flowers. those are the staples, and I add other not so abundant weeds if I'm in the mood to make their lunch extra delicious.
Lol! My mulberry tree has some low branches so I get out lucky. I really want a hibiscus tree and I am saving up to get one.

MichaelL

Ocala, Fl
Lol! My mulberry tree has some low branches so I get out lucky. I really want a hibiscus tree and I am saving up to get one.
Hibiscus bushes are awesome.. It sucks because we have two, one isn't super big but the other is huge and like 8 feet tall. Provides tons of flowers every day year round. My russians don't touch the leaves though, and they aren't picky. I wish they ate the leaves, there are so many and it would be a great addition to their diet.

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
Hibiscus bushes are awesome.. It sucks because we have two, one isn't super big but the other is huge and like 8 feet tall. Provides tons of flowers every day year round. My russians don't touch the leaves though, and they aren't picky. I wish they ate the leaves, there are so many and it would be a great addition to their diet.
Yea I heard hibiscus is really good. Do you know what else is cool/weird? I have heard that hibiscus tea is good for them. I tried soaking my torts in it once. They drank it but it really just was not convenient. Cool thought though. Little British torts lol.