Is there anyone who sells tortoise for a cheap price?

PlanetGio

Location (City and/or State)
Atlanta, Ga
Sounds like a lot of changes should be made.

Sand should never, ever be used for any species of tortoise, and hay/grass shouldn’t either. Unless the grass is live, of course.

Do you have a phone you can use the site on, and upload a picture there? I find that a lot easier.
Oh could I do this on the phone?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I can't take a picture with it on my laptop, its a enclosure for a baby tortoise, it is a box which is going to be filled with sand and grass
No sand causes impaction. Orchid bark or coconut coir. If you wanted to start with a larger one, you may be able to rescue a sulcata looking for a home.
If looking for a hatchling they run around 85.00 upto about 150.00. Some include shipping in the price some don't.
Please read our caresheets and closed chamber thread to properly house and raise a sulcata.

PlanetGio

Atlanta, Ga
No sand causes impaction. Orchid bark or coconut coir. If you wanted to start with a larger one, you may be able to rescue a sulcata looking for a home.
If looking for a hatchling they run around 85.00 upto about 150.00. Some include shipping in the price some don't.
Please read our caresheets and closed chamber thread to properly house and raise a sulcata.
Thank you

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I still don't see the upload file button

I don’t either, and I’m not entirely sure why. I have a screenshot about a week old that has the upload file button visible, but I checked again, and it doesn’t seem to be there.
I finally got my app to let me upload files again, but now it’s back to not letting me. This is pretty weird. I wonder if anyone else is having problems?

PlanetGio

Atlanta, Ga
I don’t either, and I’m not entirely sure why. I have a screenshot about a week old that has the upload file button visible, but I checked again, and it doesn’t seem to be there.
I finally got my app to let me upload files again, but now it’s back to not letting me. This is pretty weird. I wonder if anyone else is having problems?
I know right

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
You know what? This is the only thread it won’t let me upload pictures on. Is there a setting that doesn’t allow people to post pictures on a specific post?

You might try posting the pictures on another thread.

PlanetGio

Atlanta, Ga
You know what? This is the only thread it won’t let me upload pictures on. Is there a setting that doesn’t allow people to post pictures on a specific post?

You might try posting the pictures on another thread.
it shows the upload screen but when I try to upload it, it says post error