Is my tortoise dead ? Please please help me ? I'm begging please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnnn

Location (City and/or State)
Indian Delhi
In morning I woke up and saw my tortoise with head out of shell eyes shrunken and legs in lock position and they were rigid and when I picked it up there was water like substance beneath him and was very light please let me know if my is dead please tell soo.

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
Don't bury him just try keeping him warm or even try a warm soak at least 95 degrees let us know how he is hopefully someone else on here can answer your question @Tom or @Yvonne G
[/QUOTE
Don't bury him just try keeping him warm or even try a warm soak at least 95 degrees let us know how he is hopefully someone else on here can answer your question @Tom or @Yvonne G
Be patient and keep him warm do you have him in an enclosure and closed? How long have you had him how old and what kind of tortoise is this?
Hey mate he used to be in an box during night and rest of time outside in sunlight during winters he was not eating foood for atleast a month now

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
Heres a pic of him before

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_153052_698__01.jpg
    IMG_20210204_153052_698__01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 279

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
Yeah but that's a water turtle the food you're feeding in this meant for desert tortoises water turtles eat goldfish desert turtles eat pellets and stuff with alfalfa and grasses in it

Status
Not open for further replies.