Is my tortoise dead ? Please please help me ? I'm begging please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalGreek

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
If you buried it 3 hours ago (as your post above says), it doesn’t matter now if he was alive. He’s definitely dead now. I’m sorry for your loss.
Before you get any pet, it is essential that you do lots of research before bringing it home. You must have a clear plan of where it will live, what temperature, lights, and special care it needs and what it will eat based on its exact species. Different types of turtles and tortoises need very different things just like different types of birds.
Unless an animal is hibernating (and that is what research from experts says that it should do), there is no reason why it would be healthy for it to not eat for a month.

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
If you buried it 3 hours ago (as your post above says), it doesn’t matter now if he was alive. He’s definitely dead now. I’m sorry for your loss.
Before you get any pet, it is essential that you do lots of research before bringing it home. You must have a clear plan of where it will live, what temperature, lights, and special care it needs and what it will eat based on its exact species. Different types of turtles and tortoises need very different things just like different types of birds.
Unless an animal is hibernating (and that is what research from experts says that it should do), there is no reason why it would be healthy for it to not eat for a month.
Bro he was not hibernating he was energetic even after he didn't are food for a month

oliviaabrah

MN
I am very sorry to hear about this tragic story. I find it very disheartening that your lack of knowledge regarding this species’ needs caused it to suffer and ultimately die. I really struggle to find sympathy for you, as the owner, considering how evident it was that you didn’t even know whether it was a tortoise or turtle. I understand that you tried your best, but it is very clear that this animal suffered unnecessarily. I hope that you never ever allow yourself to get an animal if this is the way you plan on “taking care” of them.

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
I am very sorry to hear about this tragic story. I find it very disheartening that your lack of knowledge regarding this species’ needs caused it to suffer and ultimately die. I really struggle to find sympathy for you, as the owner, considering how evident it was that you didn’t even know whether it was a tortoise or turtle. I understand that you tried your best, but it is very clear that this animal suffered unnecessarily. I hope that you never ever allow yourself to get an animal if this is the way you plan on “taking care” of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-232347__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-232347__01.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 43

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
Where I lacked when I went on a trip I even didn't left him home I took him with me i even paid a hotel worker to look out for him in every hour while I was out

oliviaabrah

MN
So tell me what he needed @oliviaabrah

I wasn’t it’s owner! It’s ludicrous for you to even ask me such a thing! Especially considering the fact that you’re on a TORTOISE form. I know virtually nothing about turtles. But honestly, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to Google the proper husbandry and care for this kind of turtle.

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
I wasn’t it’s owner! It’s ludicrous for you to even ask me such a thing! Especially considering the fact that you’re on a TORTOISE form. I know virtually nothing about turtles. But honestly, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to Google the proper husbandry and care for this kind of turtle.
Read the message in screenshot and all I searched was from Google and did the same as on Google

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-232347__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-232347__01.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 7

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
He is perfect in these images how do u know that he suffered

Attachments

• IMG_20201128_131051.jpg
    IMG_20201128_131051.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20210204_153052_698__01.jpg
    IMG_20210204_153052_698__01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20210112_171139__01.jpg
    IMG_20210112_171139__01.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 39

oliviaabrah

MN
@olivaabrah if you know that he suffered then tell me why did it suffer

Listen. I’m not going to participate in your little debate about whether or not your pet suffered. You didn’t give it the environment nor the food it needed. It was likely dehydrated and died due to insufficient care. That in itself is neglect. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
I just can accept that he suffered with me I spent my every single day with him read which food is best for him setted a perfect kind of environment he wanted kept him in water, sunlight daily covered him in a warm clothe during cold nights changed his water every 2-3 hours

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
Listen. I’m not going to participate in your little debate about whether or not your pet suffered. You didn’t give it the environment nor the food it needed. It was likely dehydrated and died due to insufficient care. That in itself is neglect. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
What he needed if he was not eating lettuce, peas , caterpillar, turtle food , ?

Nnnn

Indian Delhi
How was he de hydrated he used to be in water and sunlight for whole day except nights

Status
Not open for further replies.