Is my Hermann tortoise dead?Help

Dandy2412

Location (City and/or State)
London
Hi my 2 year old Herman tortoise Dandy hasn’t moved in 2 days. Her limbs are stiff, tail tucked in and her head in her shell. She hasn’t been eating and less active for over the last week. Vet couldn’t see her for another 10 days but encouraged me to soak her every day and try giving her cucumber, strawberry treats to get her eating.

She didn’t pass faeces for a week but 2 days ago she kept leaking faeces. I placed her under her lamp 2 days ago and she hasn’t moved. She hasn’t been wanting to spend time under her lamps for over a week and now she’s not moved away. Is my beloved pet dead? I don’t want to bury her if there is a chance she is alive. Please help!!!

Oreo_Mario

America
Hey
I can help you
Look at this
Will help you please try updating us
May God’s help you !
Save him !

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Sorry for your loss

Filty

Prague
Hi my 2 year old Herman tortoise Dandy hasn’t moved in 2 days. Her limbs are stiff, tail tucked in and her head in her shell. She hasn’t been eating and less active for over the last week. Vet couldn’t see her for another 10 days but encouraged me to soak her every day and try giving her cucumber, strawberry treats to get her eating.

She didn’t pass faeces for a week but 2 days ago she kept leaking faeces. I placed her under her lamp 2 days ago and she hasn’t moved. She hasn’t been wanting to spend time under her lamps for over a week and now she’s not moved away. Is my beloved pet dead? I don’t want to bury her if there is a chance she is alive. Please help!!!
I have recently experienced similar issue. Any idea what was possibly the cause?