Is my baby Phoebe alright?

Hi again,

So after recent advise on a previous thread I have changed my phoebes bedding from a mixture of top soil and sand to coco coir and I am SO GLAD I think this is one of the best things I've done for my little tortoise and would definitely recommend! She's a Hermann tortoise by the way :)
Anyway I was really excited to see her digging a bit more in it but tonight she's completely buried herself to the point where I had to have a little dig to make sure she was there! I'm really happy about thus because as far as I know this is normal behaviour? But I just wanted to check she's not going to suffocate down there? I'm lying in bed now and can hear her little claws on the bottom of her table even though her substrate is lovely and deep so yeah just checking this is all ok :)
Thanks for the time, Carli :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So glad your happy with the change. Coconut coir is my favorite. Your little one is fine down there, as long as nothing heavy can fall on it.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
I'm glad that you are happy with the changes, coco coil are work very well for me.