Iphone app issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

esiotrot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hi

I have 2 issues with the app at present... One is that the search option doesn't do anything. So if this had been questioned before, I can't check ;)

And 2 is that I get the subscribed thread notification, but when you click on the thread, it closes the whole app.

Does anyone else have these problems?

:)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
If you guys can provide steps to replicate the problems you were having that would be great!

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
Josh said:
If you guys can provide steps to replicate the problems you were having that would be great!

The iPhone app has been very problematic the last few days. I get the parse error everytime I open the app. It happens when I open the app and everytime I switch through the tabs.

Recently, posts have not been showing in entirety, they are either missing the pictures or a couple lines of text.

esiotrot

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Laurie said:
The iPhone app has been very problematic the last few days. I get the parse error everytime I open the app. It happens when I open the app and everytime I switch through the tabs.

Recently, posts have not been showing in entirety, they are either missing the pictures or a couple lines of text.

This has been happening to me too (all of the above), until it eventually gives up & crashes. The other day I could only access my messages, no forums at all, all coming up with the parse error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.