Not open for further replies.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
RE: Welcome to TortoiseForum.org !

dbeilfuss said:
Hi,
My name is Desiree. I am looking to adopt my first Sulcata soon. I have an app in to adopt one from COHRS in CO. I have always loved turtles, two months ago my family had to go to CA for a funeral. My two children and I fell in love with a young CA Desert Tort. I wanted so badly to take him home with us back to CO. I resisted the urge and started researching instead.
Two months later my yard is escape proof (hopefully!!!), boroughs are being created. A tort table in the works of being built for winter and I am driving my husband crazy with all the research I have been sharing with him.
Hopefully we can find a tort that is perfect for our family.
Can't wait!!!
Desiree

[/quote
Hello Desiree welcome to the TFO :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Hi Desiree:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Mommylovespets

5 Year Member
[split] Hello! I'm new to tortoiseforum!

We have had our Russuan Tortoise for 3 months now and just love him, his name is Ivan The Terrible. We live in Georgia and for the summer keep him in an outdoor enclosure, he's been super friendly and a total Chow Hound!

He joins my 3 kids
1 ball python
1 guinea Pig
1 anole lizard
1 cat
1 golden doodle

GuNSaYa

5 Year Member

Hi I'm Nicholl. I'm from Houston I about have a zoo of pets but most relevant to this site I have a 2ish year old RES male and a 7 week old sulcata girl.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts

GuNSaYa said:
Hi I'm Nicholl. I'm from Houston I about have a zoo of pets but most relevant to this site I have a 2ish year old RES male and a 7 week old sulcata girl.

Hi Nicoll welcome to the TFO :)

arby2774

5 Year Member
The Berkshires of Massachusetts

Hi! I am new to the forum. I am in the beautiful Berkshires of Masachusetts. I only own one little 8-year-old Russian (Roger) but I was a "babysitter" for 3 years to a sulcata (Max) and a leopard (Marty). I am wanting to get my own sully since Max went back to his owner. LOVE tortoises!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts

arby2774 said:
Hi! I am new to the forum. I am in the beautiful Berkshires of Masachusetts. I only own one little 8-year-old Russian (Roger) but I was a "babysitter" for 3 years to a sulcata (Max) and a leopard (Marty). I am wanting to get my own sully since Max went back to his owner. LOVE tortoises!

Hello and welcome to the TFO :) another member from Mass :cool:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

GuNSaYa said:

Hi Nicholl:

arby2774 said:

Hi arby2774:

May we know your name?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: Hello! I'm new to tortoiseforum!

Hi Mommylovespets:

May we know your name?

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
RE: [split] Hello! I'm new to tortoiseforum!

Mommylovespets said:
We have had our Russuan Tortoise for 3 months now and just love him, his name is Ivan The Terrible. We live in Georgia and for the summer keep him in an outdoor enclosure, he's been super friendly and a total Chow Hound!

He joins my 3 kids
1 ball python
1 guinea Pig
1 anole lizard
1 cat
1 golden doodle

Hello and welcome to the forum...

arby2774

5 Year Member
The Berkshires of Massachusetts
My Roger is 8 but I have only had him for 2 years. I got him from someone who had no idea that tortoises and turtles may live for many years. I have a "play yard" for him outside but he has to come in at night since it is not secure enough to ensure he won't dig his way out while unattended. I really miss my friend's sulcata though.

emysemys said:
GuNSaYa said:

Hi Nicholl:

arby2774 said:

Hi arby2774:

May we know your name?

Sorry! My name is Amy :)

starLover

5 Year Member
Hello All,
I'm Nicole from Malaysia :) . I have 2 lovely star tortoise with me already for 3+years . Let's share our great experience with our lovely pets.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Nicole:

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
starLover said:
Hello All,
I'm Nicole from Malaysia :) . I have 2 lovely star tortoise with me already for 3+years . Let's share our great experience with our lovely pets.

Hello Nicole and welcome to the forum...

cmh0936

5 Year Member
Hello there everyone, I am a new member here and I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone here. I just purchased a 3" sulcata tortoise a few days ago and is doing well. I am new to the tortoise world but not to the herp world. (I thought that if I was going to get a tort then I better go big) I joined here to learn all I can about this awesome reptile. I currently own 3 red tail boas and 12 ball pythons morphs. I also have a Savannah monitor, 3 cats, 1 dog, a 40 gallon salt water tank and a 120 fresh water tank and one very loving and understanding soon to be husband! Well that is a little bit about me,hope everyone out there has a good holiday weekend! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi cmh0936:

May we know your name and where you are?

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
cmh0936 said:
Hello there everyone, I am a new member here and I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone here. I just purchased a 3" sulcata tortoise a few days ago and is doing well. I am new to the tortoise world but not to the herp world. (I thought that if I was going to get a tort then I better go big) I joined here to learn all I can about this awesome reptile. I currently own 3 red tail boas and 12 ball pythons morphs. I also have a Savannah monitor, 3 cats, 1 dog, a 40 gallon salt water tank and a 120 fresh water tank and one very loving and understanding soon to be husband! Well that is a little bit about me,hope everyone out there has a good holiday weekend! :D

Hello and welcome to the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.