Introducing myself and my creatures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussiegirl225

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, USA

Hi :) Finally, I have been trying to figure this site out for like...a couple weeks...apparently I added too many letters in my email or something. I never got the conformation email...Silly Corinne. :D

My name is Corinne, and I wanted to be apart of an exclusive forum for tortoises, and I am very happy I found this one! I have two Russian Tortoises, Yoda, and Yvonne. Yvonne is about 6-7 inches and Yoda is 5 ish inches now. I got them both in a couple year intervals, Yoda first, and I am actually from MI. I brought them with me, little specials :)

Also, I have a Bengal named Calypso, and she just turned a year old this month. On Facebook, all my friends always get worried when I post videos of Calypso and Yoda together. They are the best of friends, no joke. That lil' kitten loves and protects her tortoises, like no tomorrow. :)

:tort::tort:

Attachments

• tortoiseforum1.jpg
    tortoiseforum1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 78
  • socute.jpg
    socute.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 77

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) I too have a Bengal. They are great cats. Glad you were able to figure out how to join us.

Aussiegirl225

5 Year Member
Northern California, USA
Oh really? How funny :) I wanted a cat, that was more dog like, and NOT bipolar like all the other cats I have met (In general, there are a handful in this world that haven't tried to bite me lol)

:)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I am not a cat person...at all.

BUT that cat is probably the prettiest I have seen! That second picture is stunning.

Welcome to TFO :)

Heather
sent while on my purple android TFOapp

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Welcome!!! I'm new to this forum also and I love it! So many informations to be collected and ideas to accomplish! Try the app! It's addicting! Lol...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Corinne, and welcome to the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.