Introducing my babies (Sunnydays)

Sunnydays

Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas
1620622_652817934774403_458033718_n.jpgHi, I am a newbie to the site and wanted to introduce myself and my awesome babies. I got my torts 12-26-2012 as CB hatchlings. They were 2 inches long when I got them. Today "Cocoa" is 8 1/2 inches and "Joe" is 6 inches long.:D They are such cool little guys and I love them so. I have been on this site every since I got them, and wanted to Thank all of you for all your great ideas and help on the care of my torts!! We live in Central Texas!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Hi

Welcome to the forum! They are cute!
Do they have a complete tortoise enclosure that is secure, has hides and a tortoise house?
Welcome to the forum!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, great! Now I've got that darned song going through my head again, "Sunny day, sweepin' the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet...can you tell me how to get...how to get to Sesame Street"

Welcome to the Forum!! Nice lookin' tortoises.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ
Great looking torts , are you going to give them a bigger pen , with more things to keep them busy ? Have a great day

Sunnydays

Central Texas
kathyth said:
Hi

Welcome to the forum! They are cute!
Do they have a complete tortoise enclosure that is secure, has hides and a tortoise house?
Welcome to the forum!!

Thanks for welcoming me!! Yes, they have an enclosure in the house. They were only enjoying a nice sunny day. They live in the house most of the time in an enclosure that is two levels that are 8ft long and 4ft wide next to a big bay window. With both a heated area and a nice shaded area for digging and sleeping. I am working on an outside enclosure now built from cement blocks.

Sunnydays

Central Texas
Thank all of y'all for greetings!!! Yes, my guys have a larger enclosure in the house. They were outside enjoying the few and far between sunny day that we were having. I have them in a 8ft by 4ft two level enclosure in the house that has both a heated and cool areas for them. I have it in front a big bay window so they get extra sunlight. I am so excited to be a part of this forum. Most of you have very good ideas and very helpful information. Thanks again!!!!