Introducing Blaze and Isabella <3

Whayla

Bella and blaze are were the 5th and 6th additions to my ever growing family (the last and 7th is my baby RF tortoise, Tortuga).
They were mid 2013 hatchlings. I grew up with countless snakes (including rattlers!), thanks to my brother, but these are the first that I can call my own.
Isabella, or Bella for short, is a spider ball python. Blaze is a wickedly vibrant vanilla pastel. I did intend on only getting one snake, but I just couldn't walk away from Blaze once I got to hold him. They are both the sweetest things and at some point in their lives I'm hoping their clutch will make up for the hundreds spent on them haha. Totally a good investment.
SAM_1523.JPG SAM_1528.JPG SAM_1821.JPG

Whayla

Hey thanks, Wellington!
So far my boyfriend and I get lots of praise. Many people and experts have told me that they are some of the healthiest balls they've seen. We keep close eyes on their environment and try to keep it as natural is possible. They love their home with us and are very eager eaters, so they've been growing quickly too!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Gorgeous babies. I've grown quite fond of normal and basic morph ball pythons. They aren't too difficult at all, so long as you keep the environment correct (temps, humidity, and lots of hides are key) and house them separately. :)

I'm rehabbing 3 rescue BPs currently. Perfect examples of their previous owners just not giving a damn. It's always refreshing to see someone that does care.