Interested in trading a 6month old sulcata in Michigan for a baby Leopard

AdamStage

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Hudson, Michigan
I have a 6 month old Sully and I am looking to find him/her a new home and I am hoping to trade for a young Leopard. If not I am still looking for a new home for him/her. I have never shipped an animal before so ideally it would be with someone close to Michigan. But I will listen to anyone. Thanks ImageUploadedByTortForum1393441304.441557.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1393441346.689219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
AdamStage said:
I have a 6 month old Sully and I am looking to find him/her a new home and I am hoping to trade for a young Leopard. If not I am still looking for a new home for him/her. I have never shipped an animal before so ideally it would be with someone close to Michigan. But I will listen to anyone. Thanks

Where are you at in Michigan? I am in Ohio halfway between Cleveland & Toledo. I do not have a trade for you but might be interested in purchasing your little guy or gal....

AdamStage

5 Year Member
New Hudson, Michigan
I am near Brighton about 35 minutes west of Detroit. I would be willing to meet halfway some where. She is a beauty, I have a Leopard tortoise and then I got this sully. I have decided that it won't be fair to either of them if I have to split my indoor room for them during the winter. I have had my Leo the longest so I am looking to find this sully a new home. What do you think is fair price?

Adam

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
AdamStage said:
I am near Brighton about 35 minutes west of Detroit. I would be willing to meet halfway some where. She is a beauty, I have a Leopard tortoise and then I got this sully. I have decided that it won't be fair to either of them if I have to split my indoor room for them during the winter. I have had my Leo the longest so I am looking to find this sully a new home. What do you think is fair price?

Adam

I sent you a message Adam

Lisa