Infrared digital thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks for the info Kate but Unfortunatly I will not go to the US this year :( so I will have to order the PE1 on a us site and pay the shipping because I did not find a Canadian site that sells them.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Thanks Robyn & Clementine !!! I am desperately waiting for my order still, have heard nothing and have yet to receive the tracking number for shipping. Maybe I should call them and see whats up, I've emailed but no reply. Grrrr

Lol and I can't wait, I really will take the temp everywhere too hahaha....

K

kaistenolee

Hello,
I read your comment,also have a look of the link which you have provided.Well I never tried tat,but i am sure about that i will buy that in future,and i am looking for related information about that.Your link provide me that,Please keep sharing.Thank you for the comment.

B

benjaminshr

It is very good.This thermometer is perfect for anyone needing to check the temperature of a running machine or instrument. With its long range, accurate measurement, and immediate response, now you can take an instant temperature reading of a machine or operating device. Mechanics can test the temperature of air conditioners, heater pipes, and furnaces. Car enthusiasts can check for overheating engine parts or blocked cooling system. And anyone can use it to find where their house is losing hot or cold air.

Status
Not open for further replies.