In search of breeder for leopard tortoises

Alexhalbert12

Location (City and/or State)
OKLAHOMA
I am trying to find a good breeder for captive breed leopard Tortoises and I’m not sure where to start. Any information would be much appreciated!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Offhand I can think of two members who breed leopards, @Tom and @Kapidolo Farms, both excellent breeders that start babies the right way. I'll link our vendor review thread...you might find more in there.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I am trying to find a good breeder for captive breed leopard Tortoises and I’m not sure where to start. Any information would be much appreciated!
First, buy directly from a breeder who starts them correctly. Most don't.

I only have the South African leopards. And I won't have any hatchling to sell until winter. its a 7+ month process to hatch them and I got my first clutches in May.

For regular leopards I know that @Gijoux has some for sale right now and you can't do any better than hers. My friend in GA might still have a few left @wccmog10 and I agree with Karen that @Kapidolo Farms would also be an excellent place to get a baby leopard. You can also stock up on an assortment of excellent food items from them.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I agree with @Tom that @Gijoux has great leopards, she shared a booth with me in Anaheim. I have just one right now and IMO still too small to ship.

I have no direct experience with @wccmog10 .

I only have the South African leopards. And I won't have any hatchling to sell until winter. its a 7+ month process to hatch them and I got my first clutches in May.

For regular leopards I know that @Gijoux has some for sale right now and you can't do any better than hers. My friend in GA might still have a few left @wccmog10 and I agree with Karen that @Kapidolo Farms would also be an excellent place to get a baby leopard. You can also stock up on an assortment of excellent food items from them.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Thank you Tom for your this referral!