In search for an adorable hermann tortoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren43201

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Crown Point, Indiana
Yes, title says it all! Im in search for the perfect hermann tortoise. I've called around and they are not sold in ANY of the pet stores in my area. I've been looking online and found a few websites, but im unsure how trusted they really are, so i decided to come here. Where's a better place to look? hahaha. I have a turtle table already build, and im picking up all the needed necessities this weekend for the lil guy. All that's needed is a tort! :p
Anyone happen to be selling one? :)

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Well OF course none of the pet stores in your area are selling the perfect Hermann's tortoise. He's already here, with me!

*ahem*

Where are you based?

TaraDodrill

5 Year Member
Have you checked the breed specific pages on the forum? Other Hermann's keepers may be able to help you. Though they may have them, I would strongly suggest not buying from LLL Reptile.

LLLReptile

TFO Sponsor
5 Year Member
Here's a small Hermann's currently at our Menifee location. :)

If you're interested give us a call. We have two at the store, they came from a local breeder who was looking for some store credit towards something else.

However, for detailed records and a look at the parents and all that fun stuff, a breeder may be a better choice.

-Jen

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
First of I would like to say I have had nothing but the best of experiences with LLL Reptile. I have spent hundreds there on supplies and animals. I have bought several different types of reptiles from them, never tortoises, and they have always arived in great shape. Any concerns are quickly rectified, and you will be happy with your experience.

With that said, I breed Western Hermanns should you be interested.

lauren43201

5 Year Member
Crown Point, Indiana
Thank you all for your replies! :)
BUTT i just bought my lil one today, even though he isn't a hermann, he's just as great! :p

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
lauren43201 said:
Thank you all for your replies! :)
BUTT i just bought my lil one today, even though he isn't a hermann, he's just as great! :p

What kind of tort did you end up getting?

lauren43201

5 Year Member
Crown Point, Indiana
Well, while finishing up some shopping for my enclosure at petco, i walked passed a russian tortoise and i couldnt say no to him. He's so precious and has a great personality. Though, in the future i plan to buy a hermann, and with all the great feedback i know just where to look. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.