immayo's 20gal salt water setup

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Salt water fish cooked or uncooked would have a high salt content because they where raised in salt water , is that correct ?

immayo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
bl6x.jpg

zuvd.jpg

x9qy.jpg

rvu7.jpg

Uno mas

nzz1.jpg

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
I've never thought of having an aquarium, but looking at this... Man this is fascinating and gorgeous! Any chance of a small video? :p

I don't know anything about fish, but the red one with the horns looks so cute! I hope you can get your dreamfish soon. :D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I can only say WOW!!!!!

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
You have dine a fantastic job, Whitney!
My guess is that you don't do a half a** job of anything 😊
Good for you!

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Thanks guys!
I guess in future posts I should label what things are for you, I forget this is a tort forum and not everyone will know about aquaria.

That cute horned one I said I wanted is a Cowfish. Also similar are Boxfish. I've owned a green one in the past. They are so cute and friendly. :)

Others I listed I wanted were:

Green Corris Wrasse (owned since previous post)
Anthia (tons of colors, I've owned the posted)
Pinnius Batfish (can't own as of now/ not reef safe)
Wartskin Angler

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask! I'm open to sharing my salt water knowledge!

Arnold_rules

5 Year Member
Gilbert, AZ
there are several local to AZ reefing forums with a lot of helpful people, just like TFO. It appears your clown is hosting the fuzzy mushroom, careful or else it could become a snack for the shroom. Careful with getting a cow fish, when they pass on to fishey heaven, they can kill all inhabitants of the tank.

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I'm certain our long hairy mushrooms will not eat our clowns. Our Halcurias anemone on the other hand has no problem doing so. We have lost s couple in the past but the two we have now tend to stay away from him. Good thing too because the one is an expensive black snowflake ocellaris. The bf handles the forums, I'm too busy with car and tort forums. Are you on any if the local ones? His SN is Birdfeather.