Image Resizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I've just added a plugin that will resize large images so that they don't stretch out our threads...Horizontal scrolling is a PITA. All resized photos will be bordered by a red dashed line. When you click the photo, it should show the original size in a new window.
Let me know how this works for you guys. Also let me know if you still get a horizontal scroll.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
josh said:
I've just added a plugin that will resize large images so that they don't stretch out our threads...Horizontal scrolling is a PITA. All resized photos will be bordered by a red dashed line. When you click the photo, it should show the original size in a new window.
Let me know how this works for you guys. Also let me know if you still get a horizontal scroll.

What size would you like to see? I've found that 700 horizontal fits 'without' scrolling.. when I manually resize myself.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
i have it set at 500 right now... i guess i should get off of my mac laptop and take a look at an 800x600 desktop screen ;)

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
okay okay, i've expanded it out to 700pixels wide. again, please let me know who's still getting horizontal scroll. i imagine most folks have a 15" or larger screen so maybe this wasn't ever really an issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.