Im starting to become unhinged over hingebacks like jacqui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Well my recent purchase of the 1.1 belliana spekii has indulged me to a wonderful phone call from my friend whom I got them from. He has no more room, sooooo i picked up another 2.2 of these lovely HUGE specimens. They arrive tomorrow and of course I will post photos. Time to build another building for the afircan torts :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
RE: Im starting to become unhinged over hingebacks like jaqui!

OMG, be careful, that Jacqui is one crazy chick:p:D. Just kidding Jacqui. So, tortadise, don't forget pics and how many is that now? You know who to contacf if you need help. CONGRATS. If you have any friends that need to rehome their leopards, I'm here. I am the only one I know that is into torts.:(. No freebies coming my way:(

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas

Well I had a bunch of hingebacks about 6 years ago, I just had to redo my greenhouse so I sold them. This puts me back up 6, I love hingebacks, they are a very amusing species, very weird and plastid. I will definitely post some pics when the other 4 get in tomorrow. I usually stear from the common dealers that sell all the recent imports, but these are coming from a good friend who had them a while, and they are just perfect HUGE specimens of the species. As well as the difficulty that Africa is placing on ecport of any turtle or tortoise is A great thing, but hampers on the availability of organizations like mine that focus on captivating, and conservation. Im stoked, I missed all my hingebacks back in the day.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska

Hingebacks would be the next species I would do if I had wintertime space. :( jealous.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA

Good something else we can blame jacqui for.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

dmmj said:
Good something else we can blame jacqui for.

Your just jealous because I can be blamed for such wonderful things. :p :D Your friend needs to send me some of them, too. :cool:

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas

nah we dont need to blame anyone. I will find out soon if more need homes. I just couldnt pass them up. I love em.

Status
Not open for further replies.