i'm so excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise.tot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
austin, tx
to finally have my babies back. my husband went to the hospital for 2 weeks & i had to work 2 jobs & could hardly see him cause they sent him to a hospital.
this girl asked me if she could take care of my torts for me to help me out. so i said yes. my husband's been out of the hospital since january 5th. & i just now got them back. :/
i'm upset at the situation, but i'm glad to have my babies back.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So sorry to hear that your husband has been in hospital. Glad things are getting back to normal. What kind of "babies" do you have?

Yvonne

tortoise.tot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
austin, tx
emysemys said:
So sorry to hear that your husband has been in hospital. Glad things are getting back to normal. What kind of "babies" do you have?

Yvonne

i have a 6 1/2" red foot, zoe, & a 4" leopard, alfred. i think the red foot is anywhere from 3 - 5 years old & my leo is just over a year. his birthday is in january. i know the guy who hatched him. i got him at just 3 weeks old.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I read on the other thread that Alfred didn't come home as perky as you would have hoped. Does Zoe seem to be ok?

Yvonne

tortoise.tot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
austin, tx
emysemys said:
I read on the other thread that Alfred didn't come home as perky as you would have hoped. Does Zoe seem to be ok?

Yvonne

yeah, she seems fine. except for the fact that she hesitated to eat from my hand. since i got her, she's always grabbed food right out of my hand. & she even jumped when i touched her. i just don't think the girl played with them that often. but she seems real healthy.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Sorry to hear your husband was ill and your torts were displaced for a while while you tended to the homefront. But glad to hear all is being righted. Hubby home, torts home, Hopefully life will get back to normal for you soon. I'm sure the shyness will soon be forgotten now that mom has them back. And I hope Alfred is his perky self in no time. Hugs :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am sorry to hear your husband was in the hospital for 2 weeks and I hope he feels better :). I am glad you got your babies back :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Glad the stressful time is over for all of you. Now you can all take some needed breathing/relaxing time and enjoy each other again. Even if the girl did spend time with them, it's not the same as it is with their own keeper. Just glad everything came out fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.