I'm looking to buy some high end (colored) redfoots

Colombian1

Location (City and/or State)
Grant twp. (MI)
I am new here and am in the market for some high end (colored) redfoots or cherry heads. I've been keeping redfoots for several years now and want to find some nice ones but very leary of some places and people. Last time I've bought any online was several years ago and was spose to be well known breeder of other torts and turned out they were super light and sick. Couldnt get refund so i was out alot with buying them and vet bill. So i lost all trust buying online. And am willing to give it a shot if anyone knows of a good breeder that is trust worthy.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Contact Jeremy, info below. He is helping to sell well known and very trust worthy breeder N2TORTS Redfoots. (Illness is keeping the breeder himself from being able to do it)
[email protected] Jeremy Thompson

Colombian1

Grant twp. (MI)
Thanks for the info. I figured i can trust people again if i find some people who can refer me to a good place. Its a shame some breeders dont care what they sell they just care about the money aspect of it. If i ever bred them i wouldnt let that ever get in my way of their care at all.

Colombian1

Grant twp. (MI)
Yes I've seen their website before and looking in my old emails I now remember trying to email them maybe a year or so ago and never got a response and now i know why. They have some gems over there for sure. And hope all is well with them. And I'm talking to the guy now that deals with the torts. He doesnt know whats avalible until they hatch in several months. So keeping fingers crossed. I've been looking at diff post on here to try to find any breeder of reg high color reds or cherry heads. I have the room and everything to add some babies or juvies. And someone told me about this site too. Its hard to trust people when u been ripped off before by a known breeder.