I'm back, for real this time.

Greta16

Location (City and/or State)
Western Maine
Hi all, decided it was time to come back. I tried a few months ago but wasn't ready for anything. Lost my Mom this past May and it's been hard ride. Hermie is doing great, growing well, and turned a year old in December. My son is giving me his bearded dragon this week so hoping to find a bit of info to help me on that journey.

Greta16

Western Maine
Hi all, decided it was time to come back. I tried a few months ago but wasn't ready for anything. Lost my Mom this past May and it's been hard ride. Hermie is doing great, growing well, and turned a year old in December. My son is giving me his bearded dragon this week so hoping to find a bit of info to help me on that journey.
This is Bud the Beardie and Hermie just waking up.20180120_100839.jpg20180114_075556.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So very sorry about the loss of your mother, that's tuff. Welcome back and sure hope you join in on some of the fun threads and converse with us and that it will make things a little better for you.
Beautiful beardie and love the tort pic.

MrMarg&me

Temecula California
Thank you for sharing. My Mom passed away on March 8, 2014. It is very hard. I miss her all of the time. But I still feel her with me.:<3: I enjoyed the photos of your kritter friends very much. Welcome back.

Bee62

Germany
My mother died May 2012, but I still miss her and often think of her.
I know what you are going trough.
Please accept an electronic hug from me.
I hope that talking about torts and bearded dragons will help you a little bit. It is good you are back.

Greta16

Western Maine
My mother died May 2012, but I still miss her and often think of her.
I know what you are going trough.
Please accept an electronic hug from me.
I hope that talking about torts and bearded dragons will help you a little bit. It is good you are back.

Thanks [emoji1]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome back! (So sorry about your mom. That's a hard pill to swallow)