IF ANBODY NEEDS TOURT/ cages, carriers, and for turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robrocphilly

Location (City and/or State)
Philly
Hello everyone I build turtle cages and make them just like the one I have at home here which I will post a picture of but you can send me how big you want it to be or how little you would like it to be and some sort of a blueprint and I can build it, no job is ever too big or too small if you go on my profile you will see the tortoise house that I built for my baby she even has her own little cubbyhole she goes into every single night she sleeps in right where I keep the space heater next to her that keeps him warm all winter long being that I’m from Philadelphia so if anybody is interested on getting a tortoise cage built for your turtle or tortoise like I said I can make them all different shapes sizes different dimensions You name it please feel free to contact me at 2674-6960464 at 267-916-3434 just ask for Rob Much l love from Philadelphia Now on that picture with the piece of wood and the cloth that I have that she climbs into her little cubbyhole are use that to keep the heat in just if you were wondering thank you God bless

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

MysticCaribou

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sweet Home Chicago
That's a ZooMed Tortoise House. I have the same exact one, modified with a closed top, for a redfoot. You can buy them from Amazon or local pet shops everywhere.

Attachments

• 1183753-left-1.jpg
    1183753-left-1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 60

Robrocphilly

Philly
Hello everyone I build turtle cages and make them just like the one I have at home here which I will post a picture of but you can send me how big you want it to be or how little you would like it to be and some sort of a blueprint and I can build it, no job is ever too big or too small if you go on my profile you will see the tortoise house that I built for my baby she even has her own little cubbyhole she goes into every single night she sleeps in right where I keep the space heater next to her that keeps him warm all winter long being that I’m from Philadelphia so if anybody is interested on getting a tortoise cage built for your turtle or tortoise like I said I can make them all different shapes sizes different dimensions You name it please feel free to contact me at 2674-6960464 at 267-916-3434 just ask for Rob Much l love from Philadelphia Now on that picture with the piece of wood and the cloth that I have that she climbs into her little cubbyhole are use that to keep the heat in just if you were wondering thank you God bless

View attachment 233715 View attachment 233716 View attachment 233717 View attachment 233718 View attachment 233719
No just that flat part is that’s the only piece everything else I made trust me I know everything about zoo med and toward his houses spider cages I build them all I have so many parts that I picked up throughout the years that end up going together and for my baby Sallyann that I know is now 10 years old who weighs over 10 pounds now when I got her in the first place she weighed a little bit under 5 pounds And was definitely neglected and her sister Charlotte had died they were kept in a basement and had one heat lamp over them now my baby stays warm she has her own little heater And it’s always between 85 and 87° but if somebody wants one built from scratch then yes it would be all new wood parts cages Nats holes would to keep the cage secure the little locks the little lever is a cubbyhole for them to climb into Saul my make bacon Barrow and and it’s always between 85 and 87° but if somebody wants one built from scratch then yes it would be all new wood parts cages Nats holes would to keep the cage secure the little locks the little lever is a cubbyhole for them to climb into Saul my make A deep berrOw for Sulcas being they like to dig themselves a whole, Guy said no job is too big or too small I do make cages for snakes as well only thing not do not do is spiders I am petrified of them I am in arachnophobia

Robrocphilly

Philly
And they ware too small for any adult tortoise. Good for hatchlings with modifications.
That tour all the way on the left Sallyann is at least three times bigger than her and just about every other summer I need to cut a few inches off so she can climb into her class cubby headvhole, Can also check out me on YouTube and by cages that I build like I said nothing is too big or too small but I could build you a gorgeous cage that all three of those tortoises could live in happily and comfortably and have plenty of room to roam around, there will always be a constant source of water in there and then for the winter time that’s why I make those cubbyholes good my baby climbs into it and I have a Little space heater that I keep on and she literally stays right next to the wall right where the space heater is and stays there, being that it just snowed in Philadelphia I probably would be bringing her out back but I will not put her out in anything other than 68° or higher and she is getting more I guess agitated being that tortoises do not hibernate but she starting to scratch and make noises That means she wants out to stretch her legs now I put her in the tub every day because she’s potty trained she were only P and poop when she’s in the tub and that gives her plenty of time to stretch our legs because she swims around and then I’ll drain the water and leave just enough in there for her to keep her nice and warm so she could do her business

Robrocphilly

Philly
That's a ZooMed Tortoise House. I have the same exact one, modified with a closed top, for a redfoot. You can buy them from Amazon or local pet shops everywhere.
Yeah that’s what I build stuff like that but Myon are more reinforce and a lot more structured and have easier access points for not only the owner but to clean and maintain the cage I go above and beyond and they are all with a 100% lifetime guarantee yes zoo med makes good tortoise houses but after a while they start to fall apart because of how cheaply made they areTrust me I know I have gone through three of them and they were very expensive and I would have to reinforce it with screws and nails etc. because of how poorly they make it. Now with that being said that is a big difference between them making it and make they mass produce, May on the other hand I take my time and I build it for each person and everybody’s cage is always Different but with the same structure but with some changes and add-ons don’t get me wrong you better make some great products but their tortoise cages and snake cages they don’t last very long unlike my stuff the wood never check different but with the same structure with some changes and add-ons don’t get me wrong Jew bed make some great products but they’re tortoise cages and snake cages they don’t last very long unlike my stuff the woods never chips I was constantly pulling splinters out of Sallyann not to mention all of the little grooves that are in between each slot of wood that a lot of nasty dirt and grime get Jim between them, not when I make them it’s a solid black reinforced floor with insulation on the bottom outside to keep heat in so you have no idea I go above and beyond this is all I do

Robrocphilly

Philly
Now this is a cage built from zoo med, with that being said they make good products I always use their tortoise pallets but as far as turtle and tortoise huts, Hey mass-produce them, and they are very poorly made trust me I know I have gone through three of them and they all lasted me a year if that and I always would have to reinforce them with screws and nails etc. not to mention all of the splinters your turtle or tortoise will get from Asia med cag mass-produce them, and they are very poorly made trust me I know I have gone through three of them and they all lasted me a year if that and I always would have to reinforce them with screws and nails etc. not to mention all of the splinters your turtle or tortoise will get from A ZOO MED CAGE? Why you ask because I used to pull splinters out of my babies back legs and front legs all of the time so I sanded it down so she can’t and put in a different bottom being that these things don’t last and fall apart I mean they use freaking tiny *** nails that’s it no screws no nothing, unlike me on the other hand everything is latched everything is screwed in and is guaranteed for life or 100% moneyback guarantee check me out on YouTube I do do cages for fish snakes turtles tourts, NO SPIDERS, But you tell me what you want built and I will do it please feel free to contact me at either 267-469-6046 or mother phone at 267-916-3434 ask for Rob please leave a detailed message if I do not pick up I will get right back to you thank you all and God bless

Attachments

• EC37166E-7274-4AAC-B0D6-BF1FFFDD3BF7.png
    EC37166E-7274-4AAC-B0D6-BF1FFFDD3BF7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 52

Robrocphilly

Philly
And for everybody I’m sorry about this mistake Caribou ignorant person I don’t know what the persons deal Liz but everything I post this man and woman constantly have a problem with everything I do or say, if you ask me they have nothing else better to do so please ignore them, I’m sorry for the rude ignorant opinions

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think the enclosure looks much too small for a full grown tort also.
I believe Robrocphilly is saying they used accumulated parts from over the years and that they would build something for you to your specifications.

I'd like to make a helpful hint to the OP, it would be much easier for us to understand you and not to misiinterpret what you're saying, if you would use punctuation.

Melis

Maryland
And for everybody I’m sorry about this mistake Caribou ignorant person I don’t know what the persons deal Liz but everything I post this man and woman constantly have a problem with everything I do or say, if you ask me they have nothing else better to do so please ignore them, I’m sorry for the rude ignorant opinions
No one has been rude or ignorant to you. Everyone is just passionate about the well being of torts :)

Last edited:

Robrocphilly

Philly
I think the enclosure looks much too small for a full grown tort also.
Like I said HOW EVER BIG U WANT AND WHAT EXACTLY IT IS YOU WANT DONE??!!! I BUILD to each one is CUSTOM made for tours bigger then urs and times 4 of my sally, but it SERIOUSLY INTERESTED CALL ME AT 215-916-3434!!! I do it all, for snakes tourts Ect!!

Robrocphilly

Philly
No one has been rude or ignorant to you. Everyone is just passionate about the well being of torts :)
There WAS SEVERAL comments from the same person who does nothing but say rude mean uncalled for stuff so I sent it to one of they admins and have been kicked out of the GROUP FOR GOOD, BEING THEY ONLY COME on here to start trouble I was told I am NOT THEY only way so....... to be “BANNED” from a tourt page pretty bad if u get the boot from a page like this, all of the MEAN NASTY stuff that is GONE!!

Robrocphilly

Philly
Now this is a cage built from zoo med, with that being said they make good products I always use their tortoise pallets but as far as turtle and tortoise huts, Hey mass-produce them, and they are very poorly made trust me I know I have gone through three of them and they all lasted me a year if that and I always would have to reinforce them with screws and nails etc. not to mention all of the splinters your turtle or tortoise will get from Asia med cag mass-produce them, and they are very poorly made trust me I know I have gone through three of them and they all lasted me a year if that and I always would have to reinforce them with screws and nails etc. not to mention all of the splinters your turtle or tortoise will get from A ZOO MED CAGE? Why you ask because I used to pull splinters out of my babies back legs and front legs all of the time so I sanded it down so she can’t and put in a different bottom being that these things don’t last and fall apart I mean they use freaking tiny *** nails that’s it no screws no nothing, unlike me on the other hand everything is latched everything is screwed in and is guaranteed for life or 100% moneyback guarantee check me out on YouTube I do do cages for fish snakes turtles tourts, NO SPIDERS, But you tell me what you want built and I will do it please feel free to contact me at either 267-469-6046 or mother phone at 267-916-3434 ask for Rob please leave a detailed message if I do not pick up I will get right back to you thank you all and God bless
THIS IS NOT MY DOING!!! If you ask me WAYY TO SMALL so THATS why I build BEAUTIFUL cages ect

Romeo Serback

New Jersey
I'm going to be blunt with you and I'm only going to say what these nice people would not dare to because 99% of them are awesome people. I THINK YOU'RE A FRAUD. How do I come to that conclusion? For one, your spelling and grammar usage is horrible. Two, if you want to sell the fact that you can make enclosures made to order, at least show creativity and imagination. You don't post a ZOOMED enclosure and claim as if it was your idea. You're dealing with season vets here. If it walks like a duck..... And finally, if you were as good as you say in making "cages and carriers," you shouldn't have to write so many comments to try and sell yourself. Your pictures of enclosures should do all the talking. And your sticker of Che Guevara on the enclosure shows your mentality. A little history for you. He ordered over hundreds of people to their deaths by firing squads without even a trial and openly hated the United States. Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.