I will like to buy a aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh21

5 Year Member
I Live in florida and been lookout on Craigslist for a Aldabra tortoise but it looks like no one will sell them haha

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
There are some on fauna classified and also kingsnake. Also, right there in Florida is TFO member ALDABRAMAN, however, he has a waiting list. They aren't cheap and they get big. Good luck.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
we have an aldabra breeder here on the forum, just do a search. hes from florida, but to buy from him im pretty sure you have to have a well commited environment/space for them. Its his passion so hes not just flipping tort to people who will give them just an okay life. aldabraman is his name talk to him too see if you home area qualifys for a good aldabra environment. good luck!

josh21

5 Year Member
I'm going to wait a while in till my sulcata gets bigger haha

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I returned your PM. There are several on Kingsnake and Fauna right now, actually two are from our program that were sold at the 30 day mark and are like 18 months now. They are expensive and show some signs of pyramiding. I share your desire for this species, lol!

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any further questions, [email protected].

josh21

5 Year Member
I'm going to save money to come to you to get one but before I do that I have too things to is research them and save money

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
I think someday when I have a tortoise farm.... I might get a Aldabra. Not to breed. Just to have as a great GIANT friend/pet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.