I want to determine my tortoise's species

yousseftaha

I just bought my tortoise and I can't determine it's species or how to take care of it (likes and dislikes) can somebody help me please

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Underneath where you type in your post there will be a button that says upload a file... will need a couple pictures. Pictures of the top after it's been wet it down and of the plastron( the belly).

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Go to the top of the page where it says forums and click there. Then scroll way down to where it says Mediterranean tortoises. Then click on Greek tortoise. And then have fun reading....

yousseftaha

Go to the top of the page where it says forums and click there. Then scroll way down to where it says Mediterranean tortoises. Then click on Greek tortoise. And then have fun reading....
thank you so much

surfergirl

Hope u get well soon. You are awesome to be helping others while u have the flu. Sorry did not mean to get off track but had to send get well wishes.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Thanks. My grandbaby gave it to me. I spent the whole day in bed and didn't have anything else to do.i am feeling some better. My fever went down half a degree. It was up 3 yesterday...I'm on the mend so maybe I can give advice that's correct the first time around.