I want a baby (younger) Leo tortoise!! whatcha got? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
:tort: ok so ive been talking to my hubby and been BEGGING him like crazy to "let" me get another tortoise. preferably a younger one maybe healthy hatchling and preferably a leopard b/c i have one already and that makes more sense :p so i think that in the next 4-5 weeks i should be able to get one :) and i have a tort box n everything jus need light n substrate and a baby tort :) sooooo if you have any up for grabs at a decent price and would be able to ship to south dakota at a decent price i would be interested please pm me :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You have the room to keep them seperated if needed. Although leopards are not usually agressive, that doesn't mean it can't happen. If you got the room than good luck on your search:D

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
wellington said:
You have the room to keep them seperated if needed. Although leopards are not usually agressive, that doesn't mean it can't happen. If you got the room than good luck on your search:D

yes i will have room for a while till the new one is a year or 2 at least :) i was wating a hatchling for the challange i was given my current Leopard by a friend when he was 18 months roughly. and i plan on getting a nice house and yard by then so they can be together outside :cool:

Turtleswagg said:
u might wanna check the adoptions part, i think there still is a leo, just not a baby

there is an adult female but she wants it to stay local and also i dont have my house just yet so i would prefer a hatchling or a lil older to give me some time while it grows :)

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
I've got 11 really nice hatchlings to choose from...contact me via PM and we can talk.

Doc

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
Kvoigt said:
:tort: ok so ive been talking to my hubby and been BEGGING him like crazy to "let" me get another tortoise. preferably a younger one maybe healthy hatchling and preferably a leopard b/c i have one already and that makes more sense :p so i think that in the next 4-5 weeks i should be able to get one :) and i have a tort box n everything jus need light n substrate and a baby tort :) sooooo if you have any up for grabs at a decent price and would be able to ship to south dakota at a decent price i would be interested please pm me :)

Wooo hoo i got him to for sure say yes to a hatchling(ish) yay now to start getting ready and finding the RIGHT one :) yay:p

David.kim

5 Year Member
There is a guy in madison wi reptilerapture.net he has a few cb 4 months old or so. I just got a herman cb from him.

David.kim

5 Year Member
I agree I would always try the forum. With the weather as cold as it is I thought it might be in the best interest of the tortoise if he or she had to spend as little time in a box.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
wellington said:
I would buy from someone on TFO if I were ever to get another.:D

yep i would much rather buy from TFO family member :D i have a few weeks to prepair and the weather to warm up :) woot so stoked ive already got a name lol jus have to wait n see if it fits the torts personality :D:rolleyes:

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
I also have a few Leopard hatchlings available if you are interested:)

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
TortieLuver said:
I also have a few Leopard hatchlings available if you are interested:)

i think that i have something lined up already but i will keep you in mind if things fall through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.