I think I have the basics of food/diet down, but I would love some input.

tee_tee_bee

Location (City and/or State)
Lakewood, CA
That seed mix sounds incredible!! I just ordered two packs. Can’t wait to try it!
Another quick add till you get your greens growing or for when you don't have a ton of greens are the dried greens from Kapidolo Farms, link below to a mix for Russian / Horsefields. They work to add fiber and nutrition to grocery greens when that's all you have to work with at certain times. Also can't remember if it was already mentioned in an earlier reply but at Tom has mention before in terms of grocery greens endive and escarole are better choices. I believe they have a higher calcium content.

My tort seemed to favor the mulberry, plantain and calendula from Kapidolo.

scarhbar23

Colorado Springs
Another quick add till you get your greens growing or for when you don't have a ton of greens are the dried greens from Kapidolo Farms, link below to a mix for Russian / Horsefields. They work to add fiber and nutrition to grocery greens when that's all you have to work with at certain times. Also can't remember if it was already mentioned in an earlier reply but at Tom has mention before in terms of grocery greens endive and escarole are better choices. I believe they have a higher calcium content.

My tort seemed to favor the mulberry, plantain and calendula from Kapidolo.
Oh sweet! Thank you!

Idahorosie1

EL PASO
Hi, I think the most important thing is a wide and varied diet.

Obviously in the UK we have very different plants to you guys but here are a few extras I know of that you can get over there even if in seed form.

Hibiscus leaves/flower
Pansies leaves/flowers
Geraniums leaves/flowers
Mallow leaves/flowers
Violets leaves/flowers
Mulberry leaves
Endive/escarole
Carrott greens
Bramble- (Not sure if you guys have those- BlackBerry plant)
Red dead-nettle
White dead-nettle
Prickly pear cactus
Aloe (succulent)
Echeveria (succulent)
Gasteria (succulent)

Food for thought... literally! ?
Do box turtles also eat this diet?